I’ve been trading stocks for over 40 years, and in that time I’ve learned a few things.
This is going to be short and sweet. All meat and very little fat.
And it’s going to save you a TON of time…..cause I know all the best sites and tools.
Trading Stocks boils down to 2 things:
1. Find a Winning Stock.
2. Trade it Effectively.
You can’t build fine furniture with a hammer and nails.
You need good tools. So here are:
The Basics. What you need.
- To find Winning Stocks you need: DDAmanda. This software will let you scan for good stocks, do Rapid Research, and will save you a lot of time. It’s a bit pricey ($185/mo with a Promo Code: han458), but will pay for itself many times over. Read the feedback on the site to see how this has helped traders make money, and what they think about it.
You also get a LOT of info on how to trade when you become a member. Plus you are able to talk 1-on-1 with experienced traders and get tips/knowledge about trading stocks.
There is also a Private Telegram Room with many good traders in it, so you can get advice/help whenever you need it. There is NO pumping/promotion in this room. The only Purpose is: Making Money.
- A good brokerage firm. The best one by far is E-Trade You don’t need any money to open an account. Then you can transfer in money/stocks after the account is open.
- Another brokerage firm to get an account at: Ameritrade The ONLY reason you want an account here is for their Think or Sink software. It’s actually called Think or Swim …which makes absolutely NO sense…lol. Put 50 bucks or whatever into your account, but do NOT trade there. They suck.
- Level 2. This lets you look at the bid/ask/offer on a stock, and is needed so you can make educated trading decisions. The best Level 2 hands down, is from InvestorsHub. They have color coded trades, mini charts, etc. , that no one else has.
- Stocks are largely driven by public opinion. So, get a membership account at InvestorsHub, because they are the #1 social media site for stocks, with close to a million members, and you need access to that.
- Get a Twitter account if you don’t have one yet. That way every post you make on InvestorsHub will be tweeted. Twitter plays a large role in stock trading.
- Also get an account at StockTwits. Remember that stocks are largely driven by social sentiment, so the above memberships will really help you.
Mike’s Girl Guide – Everything you need to know about Girls